Summary Guide to Spring 2021 at UNM for Students
Bringing Back the Pack
This site, https://bringbackthepack.unm.edu, can help you stay informed.
We know that there is a lot of information to digest in preparation for the Spring. Here are the main takeaways:
- Welcome back to the pack. Let's keep each other safe and healthy.
- If you are coming to UNM from out of the state or country, be aware that there is a required limited interactions and self-monitoring period for all out-of-state students and we want to help you follow that, limiting your exposure to others, and attending to other critical needs
- Stay informed. Check UNM e-mail, UNMLearn and https://bringbackthepack.unm.edu
- Be prepared. Check the Spring schedule regularly, learn how to read it at at https://vimeo.com/435746729 and learn how to use UNMLearn.
- Lobos ask for help and protect each other. Reach out to UNM faculty, staff, and friends for support.
- Where can I study, eat, and exercise on main campus?
We also have some important and helpful updates for you regarding the schedule of classes for the Spring 2021 semester.
- Find out how to access Spring classes and find information about times, locations, and online (remote) class:
Log onto LoboWeb and select Registration & Records
- -Select REGISTRATION from the Registration menu
- and choose the Registration portal
- -Select VIEW MY SCHEDULE
- -Select the ACTIVE REGISTRATIONS tab
- -Select the underlined COURSE NAME. The Class Details window will open
- -Select INSTRUCTOR/MEETING TIMES
- Access UNMLearn(learn.unm.edu) for classes and course materials for most remote and face-to-face plus remote classes.
To learn how to use UNMLearn, click here. (Instructors of remote and face-to-face plus remote classes who use another learning platform will contact you with information at your UNM e-mail address.)
- Stay up-to-date with critical information about COVID-19 safety for Spring 2021 at bringbackthepack.unm.edu
The Student Guide will tell you what to expect.
- Many Enrollment Forms are now UPLOADABLE.
The Registrar's Office has been working to serve you better! If you have forms to submit, please go to registrar.unm.edu and choose the FORMS link on the left, and then click on the UPLOADABLE prompt. You will see if in red font near the top of the page. Uploading your forms speeds up processing.
We encourage students to use LoboWeb to obtain unofficial (Advising) transcripts and enrollment verifications whenever possible, delivered to the @unm.edu email address. In-person pickup options for these documents are temporarily suspended. If you submit the paper request form, the document will be sent by mail.
- myUNM Student page.
The new student page provides quick and easy links to schedule and more starting Wednesday, August 12.
We know that learning during a pandemic is hard. Don't be afraid to reach out to your advisor, your instructor, and any of the UNM Student Resource Centers to get support so that you can succeed.