Summary Guide to Fall 2020 at UNM for Students
Bringing Back the Pack
This site, https://bringbackthepack.unm.edu, can help you stay informed.
We know that there is a lot of information to digest in preparation for the Fall. Here are the main takeaways:
- Welcome back to the pack. Let's keep each other safe and healthy.
- If you are coming to UNM from out of the state or country, be aware that there is a required limited interactions and self-monitoring period for all out-of-state students and we want to help you follow that, limiting your exposure to others, and attending to other critical needs
- Stay informed. Check UNM e-mail, UNMLearn and https://bringbackthepack.unm.edu
- Be prepared. Check the Fall schedule regularly, learn how to read it at at https://vimeo.com/435746729 and learn how to use UNMLearn.
- Lobos ask for help and protect each other. Reach out to UNM faculty, staff, and friends for support.